NYX Rouge Cream Blush - Glow: Review & Swatches-

Hi All,

   I was never much into blushes till I started reading blogs and then starting with 1-2 blushes and now I have a dozen of them from different brands. Though I am oily skinned but still I love using cream blushes because they are easy to blend and no brush is needed.  Here I present one of my favorite cream blush and its none other than the most hiked NYX Cream Blush.



About NYX Rouge Cream Blush:
NYX Rouge Cream Blush offers long-lasting, sheer blusher color in a velvety smooth cream. This cream blush provides a dewy, natural glow.
More delicious than peaches and cream? We like to think so. Velvety smooth mineral Rouge Cream Blush offers a sheer wash of radiant color. The glorious payoff is dewy, sultry and long-lasting.

Price:  Rs. 650/-

Quantity: 3.5g



My experience with NYX Rouge Cream Blush- Glow:  

Packaging: It comes in a black packaging with a see through top. I feel the packaging very fragile and always worry if it slipped from my hand, it will surely break. The name of the shade is mentioned in a sticker at the bottom and NYX symbol is engrossed on the transparent top.



Shade: This was my 1st ever cream blush, and I was really confused about the shade I should pick up, but finally I went for Glow which is a beautiful rosey pink color with a hint of coral. It’s a very beautiful pink shade. The blush is totally matte without any shimmers and I love that. A little is needed for that flush of glow on the cheeks.

Texture & Pigmentation: The texture is as you can see in the picture is supremely creamy and blendable. It high on pigmentation part and only a little is needed for both cheeks. I use my fingers to apply the blush as I feel using a brush will be wastage of the product as these cream blushes will stick to the bristles.



Staying Power: It has a decent staying power of about 4-5 hours on me. I apply it before going to office and the pink glow remains on my cheeks till lunch time.



People feel that cream blushes are not meant for oily skinned gals, but I don’t find this statement true as I am super oily and love using cream blushes. The only thing is the technique of covering it with a transparent powder. In winters it’s a blessing for me as my skin becomes dry during that time and cream blushes helps me a lot.

This is how it looks on Me: 



What I like about NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Glow:

  • Chic packaging
  • Superb shade for everyday wear and that too without shimmer
  • Only a little is needed
  • Decent staying power
  • Superbly pigmented
  • Rich creamy texture


What I dislike about NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Glow:

  • Costly in India as compared to other countries

Ratings: 4.8/5

Final Thoughts: I am totally in love with it


Will I recommend? Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!!

Love,
Navneet.

Comments

  1. Awwww love your skin very much Nav and this blush looks very good on you dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh!! Thank u so much Radha. do u like cream blushes?

      Delete
  2. I love NYX Cream Blushes too...They give such a nice dewy look!! The blush is very pretty.. & it looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try this blush..u look soo pretty dear <3<3
    my recent one :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2013/08/rimmel-london-lasting-finish-kate-moss-lipstick-110-swatch-and-review.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts